5 tips on dressing for Professional Interviews:
1. Dress in a way that is professionally appropriate to the position. This allows the interviewer to visualize you in the job.
2. You should wear a suit to interviews. If you want the job, wear a suit.
3. Your suit should be comfortable and fit you well. Consider a good suit an investment in your future.
4. Avoid loud and flashy colors. In other words, you don’t want to be upstaged by what you’re wearing.
5. You should be neat, clean, and well-groomed. After all, you are potentially representing the organization.